1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine the following using your electric mixer: 6 tablespoons unsalted, softened butter; 1/2 cup granulated sugar; and 1/3 cup packed brown sugar.
3. Once the batter is sort of light and fluffy, add in 1 large egg and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
4. Stir in about 1 cup of flour (all purpose is fine), 1/2 teaspoon baking soda, and 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt.
5. Stir in your chocolate chips! There's no rule here so just add as much as you want depending on if you want it super chocolatey and gooey or not. I added about 1.5 cups semisweet chocolate chips....because we love chocolate chips! Honestly you could also use mini chocolate chips, chocolate chunks, or if you want to be CRAZY you could add some chopped nuts. Yes. So good.
6. Once you have all that deliciousness going on, I separate the dough into 4 different batches since we only make one at a time. I freeze the other three and transfer the remaining one into Andrew's 5-6 inch mini skillet.
7. Bake 18-20 minutes (basically until it looks golden and AMAZING) and then