Toetally Tuesday - I've Got the Blues

No, not really. I don't have the blues. In fact, I had an interview today for an associate position at a law firm so I'm doing pretty well! Unfortunately, having the interview meant my fingernails needed to get repainted from yesterday's fun snowman design into "office appropriate" light pink (OPI Tickle My France-y). However, rest assured that my toes were this fun bright blue design inside my black pumps! Who decided what nails are "office appropriate" anyway?
Anyway, the interview went well and I hope to hear positive news soon! The people were super friendly and laid back (a rarity for attorneys) and the office was clean, quiet, and looked very nice. Hopefully they won't mind me sporting fun and festive nails to work because a girl needs a little pizzazz and personality on her fingertips, am I right?? I'll keep you posted with any major updates!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig