Toetally Tuesday #4 - Piano Keys

So, I'm sad to report that I have killed my phone. Some how and I have no idea how I managed to push two of the pins that *should* connect to the charger all the way back into the phone. I blame the charger of course since it's always been finicky. Sometimes I'd get it hooked up nice and easy and other times it was such a fight. Eh, those fight times were probably why the pins got pushed. Ugh, I went to verizon and they couldn't do anything for me since I don't have insurance on my phone because I'm stupid. So anyway, until Thursday I'm without a phone and without a phone I can't send pictures to my email :( Well, I'll just have to break out the really old digital camera I'm dying to replace and see if I can get a good shot with that. It's not like my pictures are super quality anyway (they don't need to be really). Poor Toetally Tuesday. I'll see if I can get a good picture with the current ones but until then here's one I did a couple weeks ago. You recognize it? I used it for a manicure before for when my boyfriend took me to see Paul McCartney in concert. :D Ah, I still love to think about how awesome that concert was so here it is as a pedicure. 
And yes I know this isn't Paul McCartney but I find it appropriate: "Sing us a song you're the piano man"

1 comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig