שמח חנוכה

Hey ladies and gents! So the title is "Happy Hanukkah" in Hebrew (or at least it should be...I googled it). Today is the first FULL day of Hanukkah and I thought it could be neat, despite the fact that I don't celebrate Hanukkah, to do some holiday appropriate nails. So here goes my attempt at a Menorah (with two candles now) and the Jewish star on my thumb.
I used Orly White Out as a base with Kiss Brush On Nail Art 
Paint in silver, Color Club Art Club in yellow and orange for
 the flame, and Color Club Art Club in Dark Blue for the star. 


And of course, since Christmas is coming and I said Christmas nails would be done throughout the countdown, another set of Christmas nails! Once again, I'm breaking it in slowly, it is only the 2nd of December after all!
I sponged Orly White Out over a base of Ulta Cocktail Waitress. Then I used Color Club Art Club in Red and Green for the lines on three nails. Ruffian-ed (a word?) the index and ring finger by sponging on Orly White Out. Finished with BundleMonster plate 14 stamped in China Glaze Salsa. Coats of Orly Won't Chip all around.

4 comments

  1. :) When I was a kid, I secretly wanted to be Jewish so I could have an excuse to play with a dreidel.
    These nails speak to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha, Rachel that is hilarious....and totally understandable. I don't think I've ever played with a dreidel but..it always looked fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nik, loving your Christmas and Hanukkah nails. Can't wait to see the rest of your designs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig