Designer Week - Fendi Wednesday

While I was typing the title of this post I did indeed say "Fendi Wendsey" instead of Fendi Wednesday. Anyway, that little bit of odd-ness aside, I have another designer manicure for today: Fendi. An interesting little factoid for you: Fendi was the first fashion house to stage a fashion show on the Great Wall of China. Since 8 is considered a magical number in China, the show included 88 models (44 from China and 44 from around the world) who walked a catwalk of 88 meters. How about that? To the nails!
I used China Glaze Hybrid as the base and Color 
Club Art Club in black for the double F logo. 

Another factoid: Karl Lagerfeld created the double F logo for Fendi in 1965. Now for some eye candy, a pair of Fendi sunglasses...that probably cost more than my car but still:
Have a great day everybody!

1 comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig