Designer Week - Burberry Friday

Aww, sad face! Today is Friday :( and that means the conclusion of Designer Week. I hope everyone enjoyed my little spell of label-madness this past week. For the last designer week post I went with Burberry. An interesting little tidbit about Burberry: Apparently between the 1970s and 1990s the brand had become a staple of the British football cult and the company admitted the brand had become synonymous with thugs and hooligans. Whaaat? How crazy! Anyway, here are the nails: the Burberry signature plaid.
Turns out I was a little off with my choice of background. I used a more gold instead of something more pale. Oops! I used OPI Curry Up Don't Be Late, Orly Liquid Vinyl, Color Club Art Club Red/Black/White.


And the last piece of eye candy: the Burberry Nova Check Roman Numeral watch. I think I'll buy two..it's only $325. Ha! I wish!

5 comments

  1. Wow this came out great love the design! you matched up the colors perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another awesome design. I want to try this design too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nikki, I loved Designer Week! I think my favorite was the Louis Vuitton design. Loved the little facts you added about each company as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Shadow, Rachel, and Aunt Les!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I love the plaid of Burberry. For whatever reason, it reminds me of our Catholic school uniforms...even if the plaids were totally different.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig