Don't swipe my stripes!

Hey everyone! This is my last weekend at home before I head back to college on Monday. Only 2 more semesters after this--how insane! Anyway, today's manicure is just a fun summer manicure. I get that there's still snow on the ground when I look at my window but seriously I'm tired of all the dark colors and I wanted a break from them. Jordana Boy Oh Boy was the perfect candidate, it's so bright and fun. 
Jordana Boy Oh Boy was my base coat and then I just freehanded some stripes in Color Club Art Club Black and White and Essence Silver Surfer polishes. Finished off with Seche Vite (2 coats so it became all smooth).

1 comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig