Swatch: Outta Bounds


Hey everyone! I've been wondering...does anyone else feel so wrong calling it "spring semester" when there is snow on the ground? I do. Anyway, I figured this polish is a perfect polish to swatch for today since it's from the 2007 China Glaze Ski Collection. I've had it for a little bit of a while but I've only worn it a couple of times. Other polishes in the collection were Cross Iron 360, Frostbite, Vertical Rush, Xtreme Thrash, Avalanche, and Black Diamond. Sadly, I only have one other of this collection: Frostbite, which is arguably more fitting for today but eh regardless--Outta Bounds is a metallic emerald-esque shimmer polish that requires 2 coats to be opaque. Of course, I put 3 just because. To the pictures!


And, a bit of news!


Stephanie at BrunetteSuburbanite tagged me with the Versatile Blogger Award a little while ago and I'm finally doing the whole "award duty" that goes along with acceptance! :) Yay, my second award! There are some rules that accompany this award...they are:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award. (check!)
2. Answer ten questions. (will do!)
3. Pass it along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy. (you got it!)
4. Leave your recipients a note saying they've been tagged. (ok)




1. Why did you create this blog?
My sister gave me the idea since I was doing my nails all the time and would be sad when I had to take the polish off in order to redo them.


2. What kind of blogs do you follow?
Mostly they're nail polish blogs but I also read some blogs of people who live in countries I've never been and really want to go (like France!).

3. Favorite Make-Up Brand?
Don't wear too much makeup, almay has never failed me.

4. Favorite Clothing Brand?
I like New York and Company but only some of their clothes come home with me. The rest will wait until I'm a lawyer. American Eagle for jeans!

5. Indispensable Make-Up Product?
My Sephora Sun Disk

6. Favorite Color?
Blueeee.....or red.

7. Favorite Perfume?
Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture


8. Favorite Film?
NO IDEA


  
9. What country would you like to visit and why?
France! I learned French in high school and would love to see the country. Definitely the country I will visit as soon as I can!

10. Would you rather forget to put on mascara on one eye or forget blush on one side of your face?
No one would notice forgotten mascara but everyone would notice a clown looking blush face.



Alright and finally the passing on of the award. I'm only going to choose 3 blogs....
1. Anastacia of Nail Story...
3. Deniz of Emerald Sparkled


Congratulations ladies!

1 comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig