Holiday Manicure Roundup

For today's post I have a few manicures that I completed during the holiday season that never quite made it to the blog. Since the holiday season is ending (nooo!) I figured I could put them all together in one post as my holiday manicure roundup before I started into some NYE nails.

First are some festive green and gold nails:

Next, we have my second attempt at Holly nails. You might remember these gold holly nails and I loved the way they looked so much that I wanted to swap the gold for a red polish. I think I prefer the gold ones though!

And finally I have a bit of plaid. I thought this photo was from when I did plaid nails in the December Nail Art Challenge but the red is actually very different. This red is a lot brighter than the one in the original plaid manicure. No clue when I did these but they don't look too bad!

5 comments

  1. knock knock...hey there darling! how are you? been missing you and thinking of you a lot! tell me everything. that last plaid mani is just perfect, stunning! and your hand/nails have grown more adult and classy! hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Ghila!! It's so good to hear from you :D I hope you're doing well and I know you've been keeping busy! A quick update would be that my sister got married in September, I passed the bar exam (and am now a licensed lawyer!), and I'm searching for the perfect firm to join. Right now I'm blogging, painting my nails, and taking up quite a few different projects to keep me busy. How are you doing?? Can't wait to catch up.

      Delete
  2. Cute checked mani and the holly! I'm a new follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute checked mani and the holly! I'm a new follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well hi there, welcome to my blog and I'm glad to have you checking it out! I hope you'll visit and comment often when you see things you like :)

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig