31 Week Nail Art Challenge - Week 29: Inspired by the Supernatural

This nail art is sort of a lame cop out for today's prompt in the 31 Week Nail Art Challenge. I didn't have any other ideas for the supernatural so I just used stamps of ghosts. What do you think?
I know I know, not very original. You just saw ghosts stamps here on The Files not too long ago in one of my Halloween designs....but I tried to do something a bit different for today. I painted China Glaze Peachy Keen as a base and then stamped the double helix (is that a good way of putting it?) in Zoya Shawn off BundleMonster plate 203. Then I added the ghost BundleMonster stamp in black on the top from BM223. So supernatural, right?!

Next up: nails inspired by a tutorial!

2 comments

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig