December Nail Art Challenge: Holly Nails

Today's theme for the December Nail Art Challenge is Holly, which I was looking forward to since the beginning of the challenge. I have the perfect BundleMonster stamp for holly leaves so I wanted to use that and jazz it up a bit. I'm not gonna lie, I'm psyched about how these look. So psyched that I even included a rare glimpse of my non-dominant "Cinderella" hand! Here is what I came up with:
For these holly nails, I used Essie Be Right Bag as a base and tipped my nails with China Glaze Midnight Kiss. I then stamped BundleMonster plate BM14 in China Glaze Jolly Holly (because how could I NOT use that polish in a holly design?!) on all the nails. I finished the holly design using a dotting tool to add little red holly berries in OPI What's Your Point-settia? I also dotted Zoya Snow White in descending sizes across the nail tip to add a little more pizzaz to the look. What do you think?

2 comments

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig