December Nail Art Challenge: Reindeer

For today's nails I have the Reindeer post for the December Nail Art Challenge. I modeled it after Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer (naturally!) but on second glance "Rudolph" looks a bit more like an funky owl. Still sort of cute but not exactly the look I was going for! See for yourself:
It almost looks like if I flip the face upside down the antlers would be perfect little owl legs.
And in other news, Andrew and I built a gingerbread house. We're young at heart, what can I say? We bought a cheap kit from Target and used it as something fun to do while I made him watch Miss Universe with me. (and can I say oh man I feel so bad for the winner! If you watched it you saw Steve Harvey say the wrong name at first! They crowned her, she took her walk, she had the sash...and then they named the other one as the actual winner).
 And a couple close ups. I mean we were master architects on this little house, lol.
This was when we were in progress and I was convinced the wreath would slide down by the time we were done...ha. I'm happy to report that the wreath has stayed put.
Now that we relived some childhood youth, back to the nails for the next post!

2 comments

  1. I just LOVE your reindeer, he's too cute! Also your gingerbread house looks amazing, they look like so much fun to make! I'd probably be eating pieces here and there though! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you so much! I definitely snuck a few candy pieces while building the gingerbread house :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig