Saturday, May 11, 2013

It just might be BIRTHDAY TIME!!!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEE!

Yep, this girl is turning one year older today! And as part of one of my fantastic presents I got the coolest manicure kit from Ciate! It's a chalkboard nails kit and it comes with a chalkboard black base coat (to the right!), four "chalk" pens, and a matte top coat sealer. Seriously, the base coat is incredible. It actually dries to the texture of a chalkboard and everything. Then you have four fancy pens in pink, blue, white, and yellow that are like "chalk" and you use them to draw. How neat?!

This is what I created with the new Ciate kit!

1 comment:

  1. i love this post, i adore this design kit and this style and i OMG AM IN A TOTAL CRAZE for this stunning mani!!!!!!! today it is exactley one year after so Happy Birthday, also to the Nikki of the past!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to let me know your thoughts and ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out. Have a perfectly polished day!