Time off does the mind some good!

I'm home right now to celebrate the holiday and my brother's 16th birthday tomorrow. It's so enjoyable to have company (I live by myself...which gets very very boring) and I always enjoy spending time with my family. I've mowed the lawn, had lunch with my mom, seen my boyfriend, and spent more than a few hours sipping wine and watching the entire Game of Thrones series with my sister! My nails of the day look like this:
You can see a tad around the edge of my index finger that my nails were painted white originally. I have to say, adding the lighter salmon-pink polish over the white polish really made it stand out!!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig