MAYhem - Swatch: ULTA Always A Bridesmaid

I have been holding onto this polish for sooooo long now and now it's perfect to use especially since Steph's now engaged and I'm hoping to be AT LEAST a bridesmaid...if not Maid of Honor! I know I've used it before just as a plain manicure on my nails and now is the most perfect time to swatch it.  ULTA Professional Always A Bridesmaid is a really pretty pink shade with a bit of shimmer. I think it would make a really pretty bridesmaid dress color for anyone who can pull off pink. The application was good and it was opaque within 2 coats.

I do have one issue with the ULTA Professional line brushes. They're really thick and the boxy-applicator can make it tough to apply comfortably.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig