MAYhem - Swatch: Eyes Like Sapphires

Today for MAYhem is a Swatch post of China Glaze Eyes Like Sapphires. This is one of my favorite blue polishes. Blue polish isn't as easy to find as pinks and reds so I always pick them up when I see them. China Glaze has a pretty good selection of blue polishes so I have quite a few of them. I really like the China Glaze formula and the application that CG has so I'm a huge fan of the brand. This particular polish is a go to for me when I'm looking for a popping but not overly insane polish to wear. Some of my polishes are gorgeous but can only really be worn for special occasions because they're a little too crazy colorful for everyday wear. Eyes Like Sapphires isn't like that. I could wear this all the time and be totally fine with that.
What do you guys think about this polish? 
Would you wear it every day or save it for a special occasion?

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig