Swatch: China Glaze Admire

China Glaze Admire is one of my more intriguing polish colors. It's a light pink with a chrome-metallic finish that looks so pretty in the bottle but is a totally different story when it comes to putting it on my nails. Either I'm not very good at painting my nails or this polish just has horrendous application if you're not careful. No really, brush strokes is actually a well known problem with the polishes in the Romantique Collection. As you can see there are lines/creases in my middle finger and ring finger. I think this was 3 coats because I wanted to try and see if I could get rid of the indents in the polish but...nope, no luck with that. I either had indents or brush stroke lines and so I really can't say that I'm fond of this polish. In fact, Admire might be one of my least favorite polishes that I own. And that's so upsetting because it looks like it would be just stunning in the bottle. This is definitely a bummer polish for me. Maybe I can use it for bases in nail designs and for stamping or something. Or maybe I'll swap it out with someone. If anyone wants to swap Admire for something else, comment below and let me know.
Also, as I was just labeling this post (the usual: brand, color, etc) I noticed that I've never once used this. I've had it for over a year and a half and I haven't used it once....that's saying something.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig