Toetally Tuesday & National Dog Biscuit Day

Because it's National Dog Biscuit Day I decided on a pet friendly nail design that  I could get away with wearing to the office. It's super fun and low key to do, but I think it looks pretty great. The colors are my favorite combination right now: China Glaze For Audrey and Fresh Paint In The Flash (it's actually a polish from Five Below). There's no bones about it, these nails are perfect for the pet lover in you!
It's also Toetally Tuesday so I kept the same color scheme going on for my toes. I made a gradient with the two polishes and it turned out like this:

It's also my high school buddy's birthday so...Happy Birthday J!

6 comments

  1. That's so cute! :) I'm also slightly jealous, I don't have a Five Below near me. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I didn't even know Five Below polishes were good but if this one is any indication, I should go buy some!

      Delete
  2. very cute :)

    --Sony
    http://nailscontext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. a dog's biscuit day? i don't really get it..but it's cute. and i love this tiffany color and your toes in it look as cute and as lovely as a little baby girl's feet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it bizarre?? It was on that calendar where I found Wear Red Day. Kinda odd but I thought it was good for a design :)

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig