Designer Week: Versace

Hello everybody! I think it's just about time for another Designer Week here on The Files. The last Designer Week was in 2011 so it's about time, no? If you are new to my blog (Welcome and Hello to you!) or just missed those posts way back when, what happened was each day of the week I posted a manicure or pedicure inspired by a luxury brand or designer. It was fun looking through the ridiculously expensive things to find inspiration...but I won't be buying any of these any time soon (or who knows maybe I will now that I'm working again)! Today's designer inspiration comes from Versace:
The manicure is inspired by the Versace Multicolor Sunburn Backpack, which retails for a whopping $2,995. Yep. I'm pretty sure that backpack is worth more than my car! Craaazy.

6 comments

  1. That came out great! Does that mean you just did a $2,995 manicure? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I think I did! Yes, I'm going to go with I was rockin' $2995 digits! I would have left them on longer (they were a bit loud for work -- no one said anything though which was good!)

      Delete
  2. I love how it translated onto nails - your manicure looks beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This might be one of my favorites so far this year. There's something about the colors that I really like together!

      Delete
  3. i looooooooooooooooooove it! it's even better then the original design. how the heck did you do that?? how could you be able toooo????? the iridescent grey base is stunning and i love the black "contouring" and the bright green gives that something more. i'd love to reproduce them but i don't think i can..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just used a small paintbrush for the leaf-like parts and that base is magic all by itself. You can totally reproduce them!

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig