Designer Week: Tory Burch (Nail Fail)

Another day, another post! For today's Designer Week manicure I have nails inspired by Tory Burch. This designer actually reminds me of my sister a little because she is a huge fan of Tory Burch ballet flats.
As for the inspiration of the design, I chose these Tory Burch Yuma Pumps in Dulce de Leche: 
Overall, not a huge fan of these nails. I don't think they capture the inspiration (and I'm pretty sure that base color is a lot pinker in real life than how it turned out in the photo). Meh, c'est la vie. Onto the next one!


6 comments

  1. i don't know this stylist, i'm not a huge designers or fashion fan tbh, but you always have nice, fun and different ideas and i don't dislike the nail design it itself, i think it's sophisticated and workplace friendly (did you wear them at work? got any comments when you do? how are you getting along with the collegues?) but maybe you could try again with some slightly different colours: more creamy white-ish beige, a yellow and a meaty dark pink?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was a great color for work! I might do a redo on this one though with better colors.

      Delete
  2. I still think it's lovely, and I see the inspiration in the design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice but more importantly I want those shoesssssssssssssss

    --Sony
    http://nailscontext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig