Senior Week Event 5: President's Dinner and Class Toast

Tonight the senior class had the most delicious dinner ever. It was a beautiful day and catering set up a giant tent to keep us cool so we could enjoy the company of our friends and classmates and munch on the scrumptious food they had made for us: steak, baked potatoes, salad, chicken, mushrooms, and one huge "Class of 2012" cupcake! The food was seriously the best I've ever eaten here at college.
Also, the entire class had a champagne toast after some lucky seniors got to pop the bottle open. Of course my friend Allie wanted to do it and I could have sworn I was going to lose an eye because of it. Everything was alright though and the champagne was actually really really good. I'm not a big drinker but it was tasty.
Cheers to the Class of 2012!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig