Senior Week Event 2: Inner Harbor


Today was the trip to Inner Harbor in Baltimore, MD. The bus ride there took literally 550 years but once we were there we had a pretty good time even with the drizzly weather. We had some lunch and went in some of the stores around the harbor....then spent the majority of the day taking pictures. More pictures to come once my friend puts them online!

I have one more though: We went to this really old lighthouse and inside there were all these really neat wooden model ships.

edit/The pictures didn't really turn out so well but I'll still add some in.

We tried to get a jumping picture if front of the harbor. Obviously, I'm really skilled at getting air in pictures :)

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig