College Educated and Graduated!

A day this important can't go by without crazyyy amounts of photography going on! First up is a picture of my college buddies:
 My parents and I (don't they look proud?):
 ...and in front of the building where I spent about 96.7% of my time:
 The graduating psychology majors:
 ...and again with the professors:
My charming boyfriend & I:
Another college buddy E, we used to be roommates at one point:
 My two FAVORITE professors: Dr. Pretz (Yale graduate!), me, & Dr. Lemley

 My best college buddy and I:
 My sister S, brother M, & I:
 ...and to illustrate the seriousness and importance of a graduation ceremony:
Yeah, perfectly fitting. I looooved my dress by the way!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig