Easter 2018

As I write this I am cuddled up under my comforter on the couch because I am home sick from work. It feels so bad to take a sick day but I have no voice, a fever, and am fluctuating between chills and sweats. I don't know what is wrong and I usually would go into work anyway but nope not this time. This time I am actually sick and am spending the day on the couch watching TV and sleeping. But this blog party must go on right?

So, as many of you know this past Sunday was Easter. So, to all who celebrate, Happy Easter! Also, Happy Passover to all my Jewish visitors. For my nails I chose springtime pastels in a polka dot tip. I used a nude base and then dotted Zoya Ireland, Zoya Kristen, Zoya Cole, and I can't remember the pink-purple color!
Husband and I spent the day doing traditional Easter shenanigans before heading to my parents' house for Easter Dinner and a bit more shenanigans. For example, Easter baskets!
And then an Easter egg hunt...because I'm five years old and figured why not?

It was only 24 eggs and I filled them with Chex Mix and almonds instead of even more candy. How much candy do you really need??
My favorite hiding places were above the doorbell box and on the dining room light.
Then we dyed some eggs. My absolute favorite is the pink, orange, yellow one. It's like a sunset!
Yep, we basically pretended we were kids. Who says Easter baskets, dying eggs, and egg hunts are only for kids though?? Lol.

How was your weekend? What did you do?

2 comments

  1. I used to be the same, go to work no matter what. That changed after a coworker asked me why I would come in and infect others... and he was right! If you're sick it means you need some rest and it may look brave to go to work but you usually won't accomplish as much as normal anyway and others might become ill as well (so after that I worked from home if I could keep my eyes open but I would do it on the couch ;)

    We had a great weekend! Visiting my in-laws and my mom, seeing all the family... loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may be coming over to your side and staying home when I'm sick from now on. It just makes sense and I'll feel really bad if someone else gets these awful germs! Luckily, I can work from home (which is what I'm doing right now!) so I can try to recoup some of my lost time and not get behind on my files.

      Sounds like you had a great weekend! And we're already halfway through the work week so good things all around!

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig