Monday, October 5, 2015

Swatch: OPI I Eat Mainely Lobster

Another swatch post for October's Breast Cancer Awareness Action Month's Parade of Pink here on NikkisNailFiles. Today is the first post featuring a pink OPI polish by the name of I Eat Mainely Lobster....which yes makes me so hungry for lobster! Like yesterday this polish is another coral and is stunning in photos. It's a gel polish with a shimmer finish that goes on opaque in 2-3 coats and I have no clue why I don't wear this polish more often.
A photo with flash:
Another with flash: 

Natural light without flash:
In this last one you can really clearly see the shimmer finish. It's a photo with flash:

Today's breast cancer fact: There are more than 2.5 million breast cancer survivors in the United States today. That's more than the amount of people living in the entire city of Chicago!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to let me know your thoughts and ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out. Have a perfectly polished day!