Toetally Tuesday: Nexus Nails

Hi all! As many of you know I am a student, particularly a law student, and therefore it can be expected that I have to lug around bags that are roughly 3/4 my weight full of my laptop, textbooks, notebooks, planners, pencil cases, chargers, wallet, water bottle, umbrella, keys, etc. Well, I am so thrilled that tomorrow my bag will be lightened by at least 4 pounds...my keyboard and case for my Nexus 10 finally arrived!! The Nexus 10 was a gift from my pops because he knew that I wanted something small, light, and transportable to take notes in during class and to replace my clunky computer. I'm ecstatic that I'll be able to bring my nexus to class rather than my giant laptop (even though I absolutely love my laptop too--I just bought it if you remember!).  In honor of my new note-taking system....I give you Nexus Nails:
Hahaha, I kept doing the x design on the smaller toes on my right foot but not my left...oops!

 I thought this was a cute design so I added it to my fingernails too!
 And the case/keyboard I've been waiting for! Not sure how I feel about navy blue but it'll grow on me.
What do you think? Ever paint your nails "tech" inspired?

13 comments

  1. Your nails look sooo cute,
    I love them!

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool pedi :) so funny where you get your inspiration from

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah, yeah I sort of just use anything I can for inspiration! Thanks for your comment Nikita! :)

      Delete
  3. I never did, but I sure like the idea and will shortly come up with something tech too. i'm a nerdy gal :) I adore this design cause it looks simple to do and to wear, nothing too much, but it's still very fun, colorful and unique.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl!! My boyfriend is a "techie" (he knows everything there is about computers and then some) and I made sure to show him this design. He laughed at me! I think he's just jealous he can't wear it. Just kidding!

      Delete
  4. This is a relly cool idea. My BF works @apple, guess if i want to surprise him i should paint my nails with the company logo :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love that warm taupe shade!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig