Parade of Pink - Swatch: OPI Flashbulb Fuschia

So this post might be my last in the Parade of Pink for October's Breast Cancer Awareness Action Month because now it's getting to be time to transition into October's Halloween nail art that I have in mind. I saved this polish for last because it was one of the first polishes I featured on this blog....5 years ago?! It has shimmer, jelly, and it's stunning under the flash. OPI Flashbulb Fuschia is a color I wear regardless of the time of year because it's so pretty. The shimmer is just enough pizzaz without being too much if you work in an office.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig