Toetally Tuesday - Summer Stripes

Using many of the same colors as my last post, I wanted to do a summery striped look for my Toetally Tuesday post this week. It makes me want warm weather soooo badly! As fate would have it though, the forecast for today is 6"-12" of snow (go figure!) and I've been watching snowflakes fall all day. Perhaps I should have done a snowflake pedicure instead!
I used Zoya Snow White, Kleancolor Nail to Toe in Hot Red, Color Club Art Club in Light Blue and Color Club Art Club in Yellow.

Also, I'm officially at 99 followers! Only ONE more before I host my Color Club Holographic Hues giveaway!!!

4 comments

  1. I am just SO excited to be your 100 follower, and have helped you fulfill your goal. I feel a little special. Lol. I really HAD to sub to this blog, cause I love your way. Your style is just so cute, fun, similar to my personality and inspiring!! I will for sure take some ideas from you, and I have already started to list your manis on my to do list. From your pic and description you seem like a very lively and nice person, and for all these reasons I can't wait to get to know you better!! I hope you'll jump in my blog too and agree to be blog mates and add each other to our favourite blogs bar!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOOT WOOT!! 100 Follower!! Thank you so much for checking out my blog and actually looking through it (rather than just checking out one post!) If you ever want to see all my designs really fast, check the "The Real Files" section at the top (under the header)! This comment was the sweetest one I think I've ever received on my blog and I'm so happy that you like my blog! I'm a new follower of you and can't wait to see what you do next!!

      Delete
  2. I really like how this looks. I never do my toes. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what inspired my Toetally Tuesday post. Mostly manicures get all the attention. It's time toes got some too! Haha :) Thank you for your comment! :)

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig