Wacky Skittlette Nails

So something is funky with this post because I had posted it earlier and then it wasn't showing up as posted (it was only saved and it didn't even include everything I wrote). It's annoying to have to re-write the post again and I can't really remember what I said. Anyway, this weekend was spent mostly doing schoolwork so I wanted a manicure that was happy, fun and made me think of summer. Enter, skittlette nails! I've never done "skittlelette" nails before I don't think and I'm excited for these :)
I love these nails. They make me happy :)

5 comments

  1. This mani looks very happy, cute nails :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl!! I love all the bright colors together :)

      Delete
  2. this is adorable! I love it, i wanna try something very similar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you give it a try send me a link so I can see!! It's the perfect design to really go crazy with colors :)

      Delete
  3. They are very good! I would use them for Easter :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig