Sucky sucky day :(

Today basically was a hardcore mix of suckitude and ridiculosity. First of all, it was raining. I should know that when it's raining I should just stay in bed. One of the largest reasons that today sucked was due to scheduling for next semester. Turns out I was able to get all the classes I wanted but along the way I had to email like bajillion professors in order to get them to override one of the labs I was supposed to be in because it conflicted with my spanish. But before they said I could do that I had to go through and find other potential courses I wanted/could take. Yippie. I hate when I mess up scheduling. Ugh, before I bore you with all that let me just say--I will be happy when today is over. Shockingly, Monday was better! Anyway, NOTD! These illustrate the dark and light sides of a day. Seriously, they fit today perfectly. So far everything that has gone wrong I have been able to fix. Maybe I'll just stay indoors the rest of the evening and not go near windows! ;)
Sally Hansen Green with Envy, China Glaze Emerald Fitzgerald

1 comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig