Bring on the turkey!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! 

Here's the deal...I drove home and *GASP* didn't bring any nail polishes with me that are good for Turkey day nails! :o I know, I'm so disappointed! But anyway, I really was looking forward to doing something festive and here's my idea: I'm going to do some Thanksgiving day inspired nails when I get back to school. It's so lame because it will be late but I already have my idea and all! Hmm, or maybe this is an excuse to go buy polishes maybe??? As if I need an excuse to buy nail polishes! Lol

Until then, I think I'll just relax and watch all the Thanksgiving parades I can on TV. Did you know Kermit the Frog is the longest float? It's something around like 80 feet.


Pictures from here.

1 comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig