NOTD: Let it Snow

So, we're in the middle of a deep freeze here in the northeast. Everyone is complaining about how cold it is, one of the pipes froze here in the apartment and we didn't have water for half a day, and every time you step outside you have to wear a scarf, boots, gloves, and ear warmers just to not freeze. Thank goodness for the auto-start in my car so I can warm it up before I leave the office. Nothing, I repeat, nothing is better than a pre-warmed car on a 19 degree day. In light of this wintry weather I did some nails that scream Let It Snow.
How do you feel about the snow? Do you like it or do you just find it to be a nuisance?

EDIT: I TAKE IT BACK! NO MORE SNOW PLEASE. I didn't realize the sheer magical power of these nails before I did them. Now the northeast is smack in the middle of a "Bomb Cyclone."
Now, I'm no meteorologist BUT if the blanket of snow, continuing snowfall, and obviously high winds are any indication, I'd say this snowfall is one for the books. Luckily my court appearance was adjourned because the court closed but geez that was not fun waiting for the closure announcement.

Sheesh, I will be more careful when I wield my obviously wizard-like Let It Snow manicure next time! Hope everyone is staying safe and warm from this snow!

2 comments

  1. We've seen a few snow flakes but nothing like what you describe... I wonder if those magical nails would work over here as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paint a version on your nails and see if they give you the same power! Then I want to see them!

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig