Swatch: OPI Relentless Ruby

Well I had a very productive week. Not only did I change my name at Social Security Administration but I also got my new driver's license, applied for a corrected passport, AND looked into how to update my global entry.  I also finally got my hair cut and donated 10 inches of hair in the process.  What prompted me to be so productive? It must have been the fiery red nail polish I was sporting, OPI Relentless Ruby.
Is it just me? Am I the only one that thinks the color of your nails really does impact how your day goes? It's the same idea as what you wear impacting your day.
Seriously, it seems like when I have a lot to do I always gravitate toward reds and vibrant powerful colors.
Do you have certain colors you wear at certain times?

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig