Re-Swatch: OPI I Have a Herring Problem (after 5 years)

For today's post I have a re-swatch of OPI I Have a Herring Problem. I first swatched it in 2013 and clearly I was not impressed by the color but I saw it the other day and thought hmm, I like that color.So I decided to give another try. What was interesting about this polish was that the last I used it it was a different color...weird, right? I checked my original 2013 swatch and it's definitely more green now. So I googled it and the pashotos on Google look a lot more blue than my bottle of polish looks now. Weird, right? So I decided to re-swatch it. I know I'm not the only person with this bottle of polish. Did anyone else a color change?? Did I get a funky bottle? I won't lie though--I actually really like the green it became. It's much more complimentary on my skin tone!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig