Sunday, November 22, 2015

Didn't Think Outside the Box

Random nail art today, wasn't feeling much inspiration this morning but wanted to get yesterday's fail off my nails. So enjoy these blue squares on a black background? Let's just say today was not a day that I thought outside of the box.
BUT my boyfriend and I tried our hands at making a festive Thanksgiving dinner tonight! Our parents always cook actual Thanksgiving dinner on Thanksgiving Day so we've never been able to try it out ourselves. Can I just say it was a screaming success. We made the works: turkey breast (it didn't make sense to roast a whole bird for just the two of us), mashed potatoes, biscuits, jellied cranberry sauce, stuffing, asparagus, and gravy. Yummmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to let me know your thoughts and ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out. Have a perfectly polished day!