Pumpkin Carving Possibilities...It's Almost Halloween!


Me and the BF will be sitting down tonight to carve some pumpkins for Halloween and I have no idea what I should carve this year. There are so many options out there online and they range from scary/Halloween appropriate to "just plain cute" to "wow that's funky." And of course, many of them are WAY out of my zone as far as skills go! So many designs so little pumpkin! Many years ago in college (2010 I believe) we carved these:
Of course, the Eiffel Tower was mine :) but you guys probably already knew that since I'm OBSESSED with anything French. Seriously, if you could spend a moment in my head with me you'd realize that the soundtrack of my life is French bistro music. Ok, maybe that's an exaggeration but you get the point. We also had to use our cell phones to illuminate the jack-o-laterns because I was in a dorm room and we didn't have any candles...winning.

Anyway, as I have to make my pumpkin design decisions pretty soon I wanted to share some of the options I found online. Maybe you can help me decide which to go with?








Clearly not going for a theme that is Halloween appropriate this year either. I think BF is planning a spider pumpkin though so that makes up for it, right? Any votes for what I should do?

2 comments

  1. I love the owl and Eiffel Tower ones you had done earlier! Of the other ones, I do love the witch and the fairy. Look forward to seeing the one you choose. I did a creepy cat pumpkin this year - check out my spiderweb manicure post for a pic! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ended up doing Tinkerbell :) It didn't look as good as theirs but it worked out. I'll check out your post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig