Swatch: China Glaze Bizarre Blurple

Has anyone else ever been surprised when they go to their nail polish collection and pick up a polish...only to realize that you had no idea you even had the polish? Yeah, that just happened to me twice! First it was China Glaze Blue Bells Ring (mentioned surprise in this post) and now it's China Glaze Bizarre Blurple. Do I have secret China Glaze polish fairies living in my apartment donating unexpected nail polishes to my collection?? How do I actually forget that I have a polish? As soon as I saw Bizarre Blurple I wanted to put it to use on my nails and I LOOOVE it. This color is amazing. It's this really hard to capture purple/blue and I tried my best with my camera and limited photographer skills. Hopefully you can get the idea what the color actually looks like. I definitely changes with the light.


 Is this not totes gorge?! 
What polish did you forget that you had?

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig