Christmas Carol Challenge: "Santa Claus Is Coming to Town"

Continuing with my Christmas manicures, I decided to do a challenge: a nail design inspired by whatever Christmas Carol was playing when I turned on my radio. Luckily, it was a song that I know and that I hoped would make an easy nail design..."Santa Claus is Coming to Town." My nails are short so I was worried I wouldn't be able to cram everything I wanted onto my nails but I think I did alright. It's supposed to look like Santa's sleigh being pulled by reindeer because, you know, Santa Claus is Coming to Town and all.
For this design I used Jordana Chestnut as a base, Orly Liquid Vinyl for the reindeer (stamped with BundleMonster plate 214), Kiss Brush-On Nail Art Paint in Black for the sleigh, China Glaze Phat Santa for the package on the sleigh, and then China Glaze Jolly Holly for the Christmas tree. The ornaments on the tree are Zoya Snow White and China Glaze Midnight Kiss.

If anyone wants to jump in and do this challenge too...please do! Just turn on a radio to a Christmas Carol station and then do a manicure inspired by whatever carol is currently playing. Or you could always just pick your favorite Christmas Carol.

For those who might not know the song I'm talking about:
So what do you think? 
If you complete the challenge let me know in the comments so I can check it out!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig