Snowman's Paradise

My nails for today are in honor of the recent weather we've been having. Ever since my finals started the weather has been nothing but snow, hail, ice, cold, and rain...seriously it's a snowman's paradise over here. We've had more than a foot of snow already and it's not even officially "winter" yet! 

I painted the base coat with a polish I didn't even know I had, China Glaze Blue Bells Ring, and then used Sally Hansen Gunmetal, Orly White Out, and OPI Flit A Bit to make the snow, snowman, and snowman parts. I also added a layer of glitter (Orly Shine on Crazy Diamond) to the blanket of snow at the bottom, although you can't really make it out in this picture. As the song says, "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!"

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig