Nails of the Day: Taylor Swift Reputation edition

One last post about Taylor Swift and then I promise I will stop. Yesterday I recapped the fun my siblings and I had when we attended TS’s Reputation Stadium Tour over the weekend. Today’s post is nails of the day inspired by nothing other than Taylor Swift’s Reputation album:


And yes, in my photo I am holding the light bracelet that Taylor Swift gave out at the concert. If you’re not a Taylor Swift fan, her Reputation album cover features a black and white pouty photo of the singer and then a bunch of text that looks like newspaper print. It goes along with her songs about celebrity feuds and whatever, and it also makes for great nail art! I did a simple newspaper transfer manicure, which quite possibly is one of the fastest and easiest nail designs to do. All in all, it looks good AND it is inspired by the album. A perfect manicure for anyone going to her concert! This is actually the second time I did newspaper nails. The last time was here.

2 comments

  1. nice nails
    Very lovely
    Thank you for sharing this beautiful post
    NEW POST
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/2018/07/the-thou-shalt-trilogy-new-bestselling.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melody! Thank you for stopping by and for your sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig