Food + Fitness

Things are looking a little different around here, right? How do you like the makeover? For my first post under the new theme let's have a recap of last week.

I was really excited about Monday's run. Last week I broke my 10 minute pace and I was thrilled to keep it up on the 2 mile run on Monday. I also completed a 15 minute Tone It Up yoga routine to try to stretch out my leg. I noticed my right calf was a tad painful and I didn't want it to get worse.

I made a really easy and quick beef and peppers dinner with a stir fry sauce for Monday night. Am I the only person who just adores the color that comes from mixing red, yellow, and green bell peppers. I had a large salad for lunch and a serving (or two) of almonds and gouda cheese throughout the work day so I wasn't really that hungry.
Tuesday wasn't really anything special. I did a Tone It Up yoga workout and made a simple honey garlic chicken with broccoli. 
Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday were equally unimpressive--though I did manage a 3 mile run/walk yesterday.
And today we ended up having an Italian feast with chicken parm and zucchini noodles, as well as an amazing sticky toffee pudding. We had sticky toffee pudding while we were on our honeymoon and then again when we were in Las Vegas. I think Husband just had a hankering for it.
Other than that not much going on here...work, run, food. It's getting fairly boring! How can I spice things up on here? Any ideas or suggestions?

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig