St. Patty's Day Nails

Break out the green and grab a pint of Guinness because it's St. Patrick's Day!
St. Patrick's Day Nails; shamrock nails; green st. patty's day nails
We didn't really do anything overly special. I of course painted my nails with these super easy stamped shamrocks because a nail design is the easiest way to be festive. I used Zoya Ireland for the base and then stamped my BundleMonster shamrocks with Zoya Shawn. Then I added some white dots to add some pizzazz.

We made some Irish dinner: Bangers and Mash (with mashed peas):

And Andrew had some Guinness. 
I hope everyone had a fun St. Patrick's Day. What did you do?

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig