Friday Favorites: TV Shows

For today's post I wanted to do a Friday Favorites post discussing my favorite TV shows at the moment:

1. The Royals
The Royals is a scripted drama that airs on E! Network and is in its second season starting November 15th. It follows the story of the "British Royal Family"...which in this case has a slew of royal and non-royal characters, including a badass Princess and a handsoem Prince. The story follows their opulent, luxe, and privileged lives...which breeds drama, scandal, and comedy. 
I mean really, who would mind checking out these actors for an hour?? #GorgeousCast
If you need me I'll be over here watching my DVR episodes.

2. American Ninja Warrior
This show is on my list because I would love to compete on it. It has its contestants take on a series of obstacles in order to reach the end, hit the buzzer, and continue on to the next stage. The final level is called Mt. Midoriyama and no one has ever made it all the way to complete that! Maybe it's meant to be me!

3. Mistresses
This follows four women through drama and finding themselves and even scandal. The last season ended with one of the girls being accused of murder!

4. Ladies of London
This show kind of goes to my love of aristocracy, high society, and royalty. It follows six women's lives and some of them are in line for the throne. Of course this show is more like "Real Housewives" than royalty but still I like it because it shows a glimpse into a life I don't have. AND it's in London....so that's good too!

5. Rookie Blue
Loved this show since the first season and I'm so glad it's lasted this long. Cop Dramas have always had a special place in my heart but this one is the best.

6. Murder in the First

This one is hit or miss. I loved the first seasons but the second season kind of lost it for me. The first season followed a murder and concentrated more on the legal side which was perfect for me because I was in law school. The second season is kind of all over with murders, police corruption, etc and I'm sort of lost.

7. Masters of Sex
This one I'm actually new to and had to go back and binge watch about 3 seasons. It's about revolutionary sex researchers William Masters and Virginia. 

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig