Swatch: Butter London Giddy Kipper

This is only my second Butter London polish to join my collection, but I have to say I already really like the brand. If only these gorgeous polishes didn't come with such a high price I'd add a bunch to my collection. 
This polish is a gorgeous indigo and I'm pretty sure I don't have anything else like it in my stash so it's a welcome addition. It also dried extremely quickly and had a great finish to it. May have to look into just one more Butter London polish...if you know what I mean.
Without flash (I really should cleaned up the cuticles...yikes):
With flash:

2 comments

  1. This colour looks so nice! It's such a nice blue! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! It's going to be one of my "go to" polishes :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig