Inspired by Pinterest: Pretty Polka Dotties

It's nasty out today...rainy, cold, dreary as all get out. If my mood matched the weather I'd be fashioning a noose for myself. HOWEVER, I like to take dark, rainy, disgusting days and do my nails with fun and bright colors and designs. For today I chose this one:
I found a picture of this nail design on pinterest:
 All my readers know I prefer to attempt designs I see rather than ones I come up with (since I can never get them done as well as I envisioned). I didn't originally like it but it's definitely growing on me as I sit here staring. I just love how each nail ties in with each other nail. Very neat idea for whoever came up with it!
How are your days going? Rainy like mine?

1 comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig