Dinner is Served

Lettuce, chickpeas, chicken, tomatoes, egg, and balsamic vinaigrette dressing! It was seriously so yummy! Also, water of course and 1/2 cup apple sauce! Yummmmms! 

As for the workout for today: I did 2 miles on the treadmill. Half way through I accidentally hit "stop" while reaching for my water bottle! UGH! That stunk. I had to start over again AND I lost my stats (time, calories burned etc). At least I knew how much distance I had though!

Also, I completed a modified Zuzana Bodyrock workout called "365 Rep Belly Blaster." I don't have the equipment she does so I didn't do anything with the sandbag or any of the seated pullups. I shortened it to 30 lunges, 30 squats, 30 pushup knee taps, 15 one-arm pushups (killer by the way!) I'm sure I'll be sore tomorrow!

 :) What's great day! Now I'm going to eat my dinner, skype with my baby, and watch Aladdin.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig