101 in 1001 Days...Part Two!

101-in-1001
I seriously cannot believe that I'm starting my second 101 in 1001 List right now. I love making lists and I am so excited to restart on a whole new set!  I will always be grateful to Mackenzie Horan for creating the concept and sharing on the internet to inspire others.

So things didn't go as planned with my first list--I only completed 46 items--so obviously one of goals on my new list is to beat that total. Read on to see what new goals are on my new list! This is 101 Things in 1001 Days....part two!


Start Date: November 2, 2018
End Date: July 30, 2021
**LAST UPDATED: 11/4/2018**
  1. Come up with 101 things--this was actually really hard!
  2. Complete cross-stitch stockings (for me and my husband). 
  3. Print and frame wedding photos.
  4. Complete the exterior of the miniature dollhouse.
  5. Read the Bible cover to cover.
  6. Send Christmas cards.
  7. Send myself flowers just because.
  8. Learn to play a song on piano.
  9. Create a photobook of our honeymoon.
  10. Create a photobook of our trip to Italy.
  11. Organize my closet and get rid of all clothes I just don't wear anymore.
  12. Watch 5 classic movies.
  13. Replace appliances with stainless steel.
  14. Binge a new television series.
  15. Movie night on the house.
  16. Host a themed/holiday party.
  17. Watch the Kentucky Derby.
  18. Switch to all natural beauty and personal care products.
  19. Create a complete home inventory list.
  20. Watch 10 new movies.
  21. Invest in a right hand ring (I'm thinking something emerald??)
  22. Catalog my whole closet.
  23. Read a biography.
  24. Figure out how to do the perfect day makeup (nothing crazy, just professional work day makeup).
  25. Finally change my name on my bank cards (I have changed it on everything else--passport, license, etc).
  26.  Beat 46 items on this list completed!
  27. Get dressed up and go to a fancy restaurant for no reason.
  28. Frame my degrees and law licenses.
  29. Volunteer for my undergraduate or law school alma mater.
  30. Watch 10 documentaries.
  31. Gallery wall in entryway.
  32. Finish dining room molding.
  33. Go to a concert.
  34. Go to the ballet.
  35. Take a boudoir photoshoot.
  36. Host a dinner party.
  37. Take a random fun course at the local college.
  38. Go snowboarding or skiing. Or dog sledding.
  39. Learn calligraphy.
  40. Host a cookout.
  41. Go winetasting.
  42. Paint something.
  43. Go dogsleddig.
  44. Attend a wedding.
  45. Host a game night.
  46. Volunteer for something.
  47. Take a girls' trip.
  48. Attend a gala.
  49. Visit a musem.
  50. Carve a pumpkin.
  51. Go rock climbing.
  52. Visit a salt cave.
  53. Go bowling.
  54. Have a facial.
  55. See a theater production.
  56. See a Broadway musical.
  57. Go to a sporting event (football, baseball, or hockey).
  58. Invest in a new Burberry coat.
  59. Purchase a Louis Vuitton wallet/wristlet.
  60. Buy an outdoor patio set.
  61. Go one month with shopping.
  62. Invest in a sewing machine and LEARN TO USE IT
  63. Invest in a Chanel bag.
  64. Post 10 nail art designs on the blog.
  65. Post on the blog every day for 30 days straight.
  66. Post 3 videos.
  67. Find 15 new blogs to read (Whimsy in Her Wardrobe; )
  68. Blog about my Invisalign experience.
  69. Publish 5 "How To" Posts.
  70. Ditch "blogspot.com" and get my own domain name. 
  71. No fast food for 1 month.
  72. Make homemade pasta.
  73. Grow tomatoes.
  74. Try 10 new restaurants.
  75. Try 10 new recipes.
  76. Give up meat for one week.
  77. Participate in a Chopped-like challenge.
  78. Try a new cuisine.
  79. Make homemade ice cream.
  80. Make a birthday cake.
  81. Participate in a cooking class.
  82. Make s'mores.
  83. Make my own sushi.
  84. Eat sushi every Friday for one month.
  85. Eat super clean breakfast, lunch, and dinner for one week.
  86. Run 5 miles at one time without stopping.
  87. Mini triathlon.
  88. Spartan race.
  89. Tough Mudder Full
  90. Run a 10k,
  91. Workout 3x/week for 1 month.
  92. Do yoga every day for one week.
  93. Complete an athletic challenge.
  94. Drink 8 glasses of water every day for 30 days.
  95. Do a Disney run.
  96. Try a new fitness activity (Zumba, yoga, spinning, kickboxing, etc.)
  97. Be able to do the splits again.
  98. Visit 3 new states.
  99. Visit 5 new countries.
  100. Trip to the beach.
  101. Trip to New York.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig