Suspended Google+ Account?? What do I do?

Hi everyone,

I was notified today when I went to sign into my blog here that my Google+ account has been suspended for violation of Google policies because it appeared my account is a spammer? Unless I have been hacked I have no clue how my account could be a "spammer" because I never even post to Google+.

I have not violated any Google policies (that I know of) and am super confused. Until I get it resolved I have to use a "limited blogger profile" and I don't know what that means.

Anyone with Google+ experience or experience with your Google+ account being suspended can you please email me or comment with what the heck I should do??

Thank you!

UPDATE: Account reinstated. PHEW! That was bizarre. Now we can return back to our regularly scheduled programming.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig