Stop and Smell the Flowers....on my nails!

Ugh, I woke up not feeling well this morning. It started out with a sore throat but now I'm pretty sure it's a sinus infection. I'm going through tissues like CRAZY. Anyway, hopefully I feel better quickly because it's my future husband's birthday this Sunday and I don't want to be a buzzkill because I'm sick! The nails I painted today make me feel a little better because they're just fun and simple. I also love the oversized flower on the middle finger.
purple manicure with flowers
purple manicure with flowers

1 comment

  1. Very cute! I hope you'll fell better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig