Friday Favorites: July

I have been waiting for this post since I snapped these photos on Sunday. So yes, I've been planning this post for 1,2,3,4,5 days! It's been a while since I posted a Friday Favorites here (did I even think post a Friday Favorites for June?? I don't think so...)  Where is the time going?? These are a few of my current favorites:

These adorable black flats. Or really any black flats...
How cute are the little locks? They match the bag I use for work too so that's a plus.
 I also think I have a minor shopping problem...

This adorable present.
Andrew's niece turned TWO at the end of June so we all had brunch and mini party for her. She doesn't know Andrew or I because she never sees us so it was kind of awkward when she wouldn't come near us but eh...kids are kids. Of course, her being afraid of me will make for a very interesting flower girl at my wedding...great.

HOUSEHUNTING
The future husband and I have been searching high and low for our perfect first home. We love going to open houses, seeing all the different layouts, and figuring out whether we like it enough to put in an offer. It's very exciting!
 What are your favorites right now??

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig